What documents do I have to attach to my return?

Documentation is required to support all income, credits and adjustments shown on your city return. The specific forms needed will vary depending on each taxpayer’s situation. Examples of necessary forms, if applicable: 

  • W-2s (showing Federal, Medicare and local wage amounts, and amount of city tax withheld for all cities)
  • 1099s
  • Page 1 of Fed Form 1040
  • Fed Schedule C, E, F, and A
  • Form 2106 (if applicable)
  • Page 1 and 2 of Fed Form 4797
  • Fed Form 1065, 1120 or 1120-S
  • Supporting schedules
  • Documentation to support part-year residency

Show All Answers

1. I am a college student and live away from Tipp City while attending school. Do I have to file a return?
2. I am retired. Do I have to pay tax?
3. I am under the age of 18, but am working. Do I have to file a return?
4. I have only lived in Tipp City for a few months. What do I have to do?
5. I live in Tipp City and work in Dayton. Do I get a refund?
6. I live in Tipp City, but my employer does not withhold city tax. Can I pay all of my Tipp City tax when I file my return?
7. What documents do I have to attach to my return?
8. What is the Tipp City tax rate?
9. When is my Tipp City tax return due?
10. Who is required to file a Tipp City tax return?