Who do I report a pothole to?

Potholes in public streets can be reported by contacting Tipp City’s Municipal Services Office at (937) 667-6305. If the potholes are located on private streets or drives or in private parking lots, the repairs are the responsibility of the property owner.

Show All Answers

1. Who is responsible for removing dead animals?
2. Who do I report a pothole to?
3. Who do I notify when a street light is out?
4. Who do I contact to report a traffic light that does not change or is not working?
5. Does the City have a Leaf Pickup program?
6. Which streets are priority for snow removal?