When any structure is erected, relocated, or altered, it requires a zoning permit. For example, fences, sheds, swimming pools, building additions, driveways, and decks all require zoning permits. To obtain a Zoning Permit stop by the Community and Economic Development Department at the Tipp City Government Center - 260 S Garber Drive, or call 937-667-6305. For additional information please refer to our Home Improvements Brochure (PDF).


The City of Tipp City is divided into zoning districts. Each district is regulated as to the permitted uses and to where you can build on your property. The zoning districts can be viewed on this map.

Applications and Permits