When any structure is erected, relocated, or altered, it requires a zoning permit. For example, fences, sheds, swimming pools, building additions, driveways, and decks all require zoning permits. To obtain a Zoning Permit stop by the Community and Economic Development Department at the Tipp City Government Center - 260 S Garber Drive, or call 937-667-6305. For additional information please refer to our Home Improvements Brochure (PDF).
The City of Tipp City is divided into zoning districts. Each district is regulated as to the permitted uses and to where you can build on your property. The zoning districts can be viewed on this map.
- Accessory Structure Permit Application (PDF)
- Administrative Waiver (PDF)
- Alternative Equivalent Compliance (PDF)
- BZA Aplication
- Certificate of Appropriateness (PDF)
- Change of Use Permit (PDF)
- Comprehensive Plan (PDF)
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Final Plat (PDF)
- Food Truck (PDF)
- Home Improvements Brochure (PDF)
- Home Occupation (PDF)