All City owned facilities are
Available for Rent to Any City or Monroe Township Resident
Shelter rental season runs from April 1 to October 31 each year, and reservations may be made beginning on the first Monday in March at 8:00 a.m.
All City-owned facilities are available to rent to any City or Monroe Township resident in accordance with the fee schedule below. While the facilities are open to use by all persons, a Tipp City or Monroe Township resident must reserve the facility. In the event that the facility is still available two weeks prior to the desired date of use, the facility will be made available to any user regardless of residency. No facility will be restricted because of race, religion, or creed. The City reserves the right to waive the fee for activities sponsored or supported by Tipp City or for local service, fraternal, or civic groups carrying non-profit status.
- Reservations must be made in person at the Planning & Zoning office. Questions can be directed to Dawn Gross at 667-6305.
- Payment must be made at the time of reservation. The reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Roundhouse is $80 for residents and $100 for non-residents. For the Roundhouse, a refundable $75 security deposit is also required. Payment for the rental of the Roundhouse and the security deposit shall be made in separate payments.
- Timmer Pavilion is $50 for residents and $70 for non-residents.
- Kyle Sports Pavilion is $50 for residents and $70 for non-residents.
- Rotary Pavilion is available at no cost on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A Shelter Rental “Administrative Policies, Procedures, and Regulations” packet will be provided at the time of reservation and must be adhered to.
Additional Roundhouse Information
- Hours for the Roundhouse are 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- The keys to the Roundhouse must be picked up at the Planning & Zoning office on the day prior to the rental (or Friday for a Sunday or holiday weekend rental) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The keys shall be returned to the Planning & Zoning office no later than the Tuesday after the rental.
- Preparations for the reservation (decorating, etc.) cannot be done until the morning of the reservation.
- If the facilities have been left in a clean and orderly condition, the $75 security deposit will be refunded. If the keys are not returned by the specific time, or if facilities are damaged or in an unclean condition, the facilities deposit will be forfeited.
- Failure to return the keys may result in the loss of reservation privileges for this facility.
- The Parks employees enter the Roundhouse on the morning after each event to make sure the Roundhouse is left in a clean and orderly fashion. If it is not, they will clean the facility for the next renters, and the $75 security deposit will be used to repay the City for funds incurred in clean-up.