Boards and Commissions
Board of Tax Appeals
The Board meets as needed to hear appeals filed by citizens concerning tax assessments. Members are appointed by City Council for one-year terms expiring December 31st.
Community Reinvestment Area Housing Council
The Community Reinvestment Area Housing Council meets on the second Thursday in March. Terms vary per appointment.
Tax Incentive Review Council
This Council meets on the second Thursday in March. Terms vary per appointment.
Council Member & Staff Appointments
Appointments are made to various Boards in January and are for a one-year term.
- Tipp City Volunteer Firemen’s Dependent Board
- MVRPC Technical Advisory Committee
- Tipp-Monroe Education Fund—DARE Advisory Board
- Downtown Tipp City Partnership
- Economic Development Committee
- Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Tipp-Monroe Community Services, Inc. Advisory Board
- Tipp Improvement Corporation
- Miami County Council
For more information contact Clerk of Council, Janice Bates at 937-667-8425 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
260 South Garber Drive Tipp City, Ohio 45371